Thursday, August 6, 2009

Scrappin' Weekend

Silly Linda!

My sweet friend Stacy.

Robin, Stacy, Me and Linda.

Me and my Sis, Robin.

Blinged our Cricut (from the back) - all the things I love!

Blinged out Cricut (from the front) - I even used rhinestones!

Emma's soccer scrapbook pages.

More scrapbook pages completed - yippee!

Robin hard at play!

Robin creates THE MOST AMAZING cards!

Our scrapbook haven . . . doesn't it look fun?

Last weekend we made the trek to Apple Valley for our scrappin' weekend. I was able to spend three wonderful days with my sister and two amazing friends. We had such an awesome time together, and of course we got a lot of scrappin' done too! I even blinged out my Cricut! We had a blast; the weekend just went by way too fast!



post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment