Sunday, November 8, 2009

SendOutCards - Woohoo!


Okay, I am absolutely, totally excited. I love to send cards, but honestly, getting to the store to buy them, going to the post office to buy stamps and then mailing them really slows me down. However, I have recently been introduced to an online greeting card company called SendOutCards and I have to tell you that I am nothing short of hooked! Everything is done online through the SendOutCards website. They have over 10,000 different cards to choose from with different fonts and you can even upload your pictures with their Picture Plus program. And then when you are all done, SendOutCards actually puts the postage on the card and mails it for you. (You can even include a gift if you so desire.)

If you want to, click on the SendOutCards link at the top, which will direct you to my website or just go here: https://www.sendoutcards.com/michellemoran. Click on the banner once you are there and it will take you through the process of making and sending your very own card. If you love it and want to learn more, or would like some help signing up, just let me know and I would be happy to call you!

Have fun!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment