Tuesday, May 19, 2009

MIA



Missing in action, yep, that's me. This is probably the busiest time of year for me, with Savannah's ballet rehearsals, regular life, and working on the school yearbook. The deadline is fast approaching so it seems to have taken over my life. It will be nice to have it done and I know the kids are going to love it, which of course makes it all worth while.



My friend Linda and I were able to get away this past weekend. We went away on a previously planned scrapbook weekend where we ate and scrapped. We did manage to take a little time to get a little exercise. Linda is quite the runner, and let's just say that I am not. I used to run at one time but I was never fast, and never good at it, but I did enjoy what it did for my body. I have been considering getting back into it again, so she made me, I mean she urged me to run with her. I did, and just like I remembered, it was no fun at all. But, I am still considering it because although I don't care for running while I am doing it, I don't mind it at all once I have stopped. In fact, it feels pretty darn good a little while later.

Anyway, I got some pages done for Emma's album and that felt pretty good. We almost need a U-Haul to take all of our things. Above is a picture, (and we packed light.) What can I say, you just never know what you might need!

I will be back in touch soon. Life will get quieter and I will have more time again, I am sure of it!

xo,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment