Friday, May 1, 2009

Mommy Sterling Stamped Necklace WINNER!


We have a winner . . . I used Random.org list randomizer and Robin Jones came in on the number one spot! Robin also happens to be my sister, so what a wonderful surprise because honestly, I can't imagine anyone more deserving than she is!

Robin wrote:
"My favorite Mother's Day memory is when I got to share the birth of my niece on Mother's Day :o) I had experienced "birth" before my big sis and I was so excited to watch her experience it too!"

Keep checking back to see what else I will be giving away! THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO PARTICIPATED! I loved reading each and every one of your posts!

List Randomizer
There were 21 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
Robin Jones
Audrey
Lelia
Glenda
Melissa
teachma
Samantha
Jen
Anise
The Lenarth Family
Amy
jeneis02
Kristi
lodyp
Anjie
Michele S
Randa
Cindi
The Giveaway Diva
JO
Jessica

Timestamp: 2009-05-01 20:13:36 UTC


http://www.random.org/lists/

No comments:

Post a Comment