Friday, July 10, 2009

Winner! Winner! (And Birthday Wishes Too!)

I used Random.org and came up with a winner for the "beachy" necklace. Here it is . . .

List Randomizer

There were 10 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

Cyndy Leslie
Glenda
Greta
Debbie
Karen Pendleton
Kris
Michelle Machado
dogmom
Bunny Chic Boutique
Terri A.

Timestamp: 2009-07-10 21:16:49 UTC

Cyndy Leslie is the winner and said . . .

Cyndy Leslie wants to be at Bolsa Chica State Beach digging in the sand for what have to be the largest and prettiest shells I have ever seen at a Southern California beach! I would love to spend every day of summer there!! Of course the kids would have to be with me - they have been converted to beach bums!!

Cyndy, please email me with the chain length that you would like and I will get the necklace in the mail to you right away!


Also, I want to say happy birthday to my beautiful, wonderful sister, Robin! I love you with all of my heart! xox.

Love,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment