Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Be still my heart . . . Anthropologie, my new love . . .










Yesterday I was on El Paseo (the posh part of town.) A new store opened up that I had never been in. I didn't go inside but I definitely drooled on the window as I was looking in, before heading off to my destination. Finally . . . a store with all of the styles that I love. Old-fashioned but in a modern and hip way. I have heard of Anthropologie but I have never been in one, nor have I browsed their website to see all of their cool things. I am definitely in love with their style. If I could have it my way, I would gladly discard my whole wardrobe and fill my closet with their gorgeous clothes. I love the unique styling, colors, patterns, and special touches.

Unfortunately it left me sighing after I visited the website. With three kids, private school and everything else it takes to run a family, there is certainly no room for such extravagances - not many of them anyway. But maybe I can buy a few pieces here and there, and I can certainly dream, can't I?

What do you dream of?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment