Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thursday Stuff

I am cleaning out Landon's bedroom today. Sunday is his birthday and after a painstaking search, I finally found a little desk for his room. He has been asking for a desk for 2 years now. The problem is that he has a double bed. At the time I thought it would be perfect because all of the drawers are underneath, and when guests or friends come for an overnight visit then we would have a large enough bed for them to sleep in. However, the bed takes up much of the room, which does not allow for much else so I had to find a very specific little desk. I have been looking and looking and just about gave up until yesterday when I popped into Homegoods and found on a fluke the perfect little camouflage desk. Eventually I would like to get a larger desk to put in the loft upstairs that that kids can share but this will do for now and will last him a few years before he outgrows it. As far as the room cleanout, he has decided that he no longer wants all of his wooden Thomas the Train stuff anymore. It makes me sad because I remember how much he loved Thomas, but he is growing up and will be turning 7 years old!

I am also in for a day of paying bills and cupcake making. I am bringing cupcakes for Landon's class tomorrow so wish me well because I am making dog cupcakes for the first time. Hopefully I will have some great pictures to share tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment