Saturday, March 28, 2009

Some things . . .



Western Day 3-16-09

Hat Day 3-17-09
(Savannah made everyone a crazy hat!)

Sports Day 3-18-09


Mismatch Day - 3-19-09
(Landon was having a rough morning so he missed the picture.)


Hawaiian Day 3-20-09


The kids had Spirit Week at their school, Jordan Christian Academy the week before last. I thought I would share some of the fun pictures from the week. This is JCA's third year and I love the fact that when I drive into the parking lot now to pick up the kids after school, it is full! The first year, JCA had just 7 students attending. God has really blessed the school with so much growth. I can't wait to see how God will be working at the school next year!

I got some terrific lampwork beads in the mail today from Melissa of A Bead is Born. I can't wait to put them to good use. I have an Easter set that I need to add to my website pronto-like. I can't believe that March is just about over!

Today was a gorgeous day. We went out with my dad and Tiffany and did a little shopping. Tiffany, Emma and I spent a ton of time at Michaels. It was nice to browse and not have to worry about the time. We also had lunch outside. The weather was perfect and I am soaking it all in because it will soon be so hot here that being outside will not be an option at all. I hate that part of living where we live.

Tomorrow I am not sure what we will do. I guess the kids will spend some time in their pajamas like they love to do, and we will take our time getting started in the morning. Nothing exciting, but I am going to enjoy the day with my family. Monday will be another week full of lots of must-do type things. It's nice to have some time away from that, don't you agree? What are your Sunday plans?

XO,

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog, looks like you have some very well behaved kids there.

    ReplyDelete