Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Beautiful Day

I am sitting at my computer getting ready to pay bills. I hate that job. Actually, aside from writing a letter, poem, or a story, I don't really care for any type of paperwork at all. Accounting is definitely not my idea of fun! It seems that crafty people and people who are more accounting-minded usually are not one in the same. I wish I was, but I'm not. If I never had to pay another bill or do another bit of accounting, I would be completely satisfied with that. However, it doesn't seem quite so bad right now as I sit here with my healthy Juice It Up juice, and the windows are wide open with a wonderful cool breeze blowing through as I listen to the outside noises. I am extra thankful because it is not uncommon for it to be 110 plus degrees by now already. I am going to enjoy this beautiful day, even if it does include paying bills.

xo,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment