Monday, June 15, 2009

First Day of Vacation Bible School




Landon & Emma (T-Shirt Day) at VBS


Savannah with Jonas - she is now a "helper" because she is too old to attend VBS! She loves it!

Landon and friends, singing songs to Jesus!


Some of my happiest childhood memories are of Vacation Bible School. My kids love it too. Today was their first day and talk about a great day- wow! There were about 1000 kids and 4-500 volunteers. All of them there to dance, sing and learn about Jesus!

While the kids were at VBS, I did some long over-do grocery shopping. After such a crazy few months, it felt good to have a well-stocked fridge again. I even prepped a bunch of food and did "Clay Pot Chicken" for the kids because they love it. I even managed to clean out the fridge, freezer, and my food pantry. It is just the simple things, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment