Sunday, October 11, 2009

It's been a busy week . . .

Landon and I at "The Living Desert" on a field trip.

"The Boys" I chaperoned.

Landon in front of the lambs (because they are his favorite animal.)



It has been a very busy week, thus no blogging. All of the school activities and everyday life are keeping me going. I feel like I haven't really spent any time at home since Tuesday. Friday, I went on a field trip with Landon to The Living Desert. The night before he said he was looking forward to spending time with me the most. That boy sure knows how to warm my mommy heart. We did have a great time, and then we left and went to get ice cream.

Sometimes I tend to complain about being busy, but I remind myself that at least I am CAPABLE of being busy. It is all perspective, right?

What keeps you busy?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment