Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Swine Flu . . . Stay Home From School!



I was called to pick the kids up from school this morning, almost right after I left them. Yesterday, 23 kids were out of school, two were known to have had the Swine Flu for sure. So far so good here. The school decided to take precautions and let everyone go home until Thursday. They are sanitizing the school and doing everything they can to keep our kids healthy.

Kevin heard a Homeopathic doctor on the radio talking about Swine Flu prevention; washing hands, vitamin D, lots of fresh fruits and veggies. Prevention of course is the best thing that we can do.

I am not overly-worried, just being smart, and cautious. Pigs are just not welcome in our home right now! :)

I guess we will have 2 days to spend at home. I think we will definitely make the most, and best of it.

Have a great week!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment