Friday, October 23, 2009

Still Out of School!

2008 Halloween Picture



The kids are still out of school. The school decided to close down for the whole week. I can see their point. Hopefully the kids will mostly be well when they go back. I am wondering where the kids are going to make up their 4 days off though. We are all still (very thankfully) well around here.

We went to a movie one day, and Savannah and I spent a chunk of yesterday scrapbooking. That felt good, and I surprisingly got quite a bit done. Today it is bills, laundry, cleaning up and then a trip to Costco to pick up my pictures and then to Walmart to get the kids' pictures taken together. This is sort of a spur of the moment thing and we don't have any special outfits or anything like that but it has been so long since I have taken them in for pictures that I figured, why not. (Most of the kids should be in school so we should be able to get in just fine.)

We have soccer and soccer pictures tomorrow so most of our day will be spent out on the park. So, the weekend will be busy and crazy, just like usual. But it will be fun too.

How 'bout you? Any plans for the weekend?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment