Monday, October 18, 2010

Day at the Pumpkin Patch!

Kids at the Pumpkin Patch

Landon found a pumpkin!

Emma found one too!

The bees were everywhere! (We didn't like that part!)


We went to the Pumpkin Patch this past weekend. It has been so hot that I wasn't sure it was going to be cool enough to go, but the weather ended up being perfect. We shopped for little pumpkins, I took many photo's (much to the kids dismay), and I shopped in the gift shop (which was awesome!) I bought some cute Fall decorations. Our friends (Linda and the kids) met us there. It was a very lovely day!

I have lots more pictures I wanted to add but I can't seem to get them to load today for some reason. Weird. Anyway, I added a few. I think Fall pictures at "the Patch" are some of my favorite to take during the year.

How is your Fall going? It is my very favorite time of year!

Have a fabulous week!





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment