Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday . . . a new week

Playing on the King's Schools Volleyball Team

King's "Lady Knights"

Savannah pretended she didn't know I was there :)


I was sad to see Monday come this morning. I slept in way too late both days this past weekend but the weekdays kick my rear! We are up early for school and have to be out of the house by 7:10 - no later than 7:15 a.m. Last year Emma and Landon didn't even have to get out of bed until that time.

It rained a little bit this past weekend and I loved it. Not too much rain but enough to feel a little "cozy". I didn't do a whole lot but I did get some things posted on Ebay. We are already starting to save for Savannah's 10 day 8th grade trip to the East Coast. The trip is expensive, although not really for all that is included. I am hoping to go with her, so that means a lot of saving and bringing some extra money in. It will be a trip that will be remembered for a lifetime. Check out my website: http://www.emmieloudesigns.net/ because I have some jewelry on sale and that money goes for the trip too!

Landon had his appointment with Dr. Ortiz this past Friday. His ears are clear and his tonsils are a lot smaller. We are staying on the gluten/dairy/egg-free track. He does well with it most days but there are moments when he gets a little sad and has a hard time. Poor baby. I feel bad for him. It is difficult when children have to make these kinds of changes. Sometimes my heart aches for him.

This year, and after 10 years, Savannah has traded her ballet shoes for some volleyball shoes. She is enjoying it so far and her team is very supportive. She has a game at school this afternoon. Of course I will be there with my camera.

I hope you all have a great week. I just came from the gym so I need to go get myself together. Things to do . . . errands to run, and I could really use a green iced tea from Starbucks - shaken and unsweetened of course!

XO,


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Please tell me you are coming to THIS area! I would love to meet up with you. That would be so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan, as it gets closer and I know we get to go for sure, I would love to see you if we could work it out. I will keep you posted!

    ReplyDelete