Thursday, October 28, 2010

Kitty needs a good home . . . anyone?




A few days ago Savannah found a sweet little kitten, by looking at her, and knowing where she was found, I would say she was abandoned. She was quite hungry, and a little thin. We can't have cats for several reasons, one being that Landon (and Savannah too we found out) are highly allergic. I have been calling no-kill shelters but they are busting at the seams. People are leaving their animals tied up outside, abandoning their own pets at these shelters.

It makes my heart so sad. These are God's creatures and they need to be cared for too. Today I am taking fliers and putting them out in the hopes that someone will want to give her a loving home. The next option is the kill-shelters, of which I can barely stand to think about.

This kitty is the mildest-mannered, most gentle kitty around. If you are looking for a kitten, please leave me a comment with your email and I will get back to you. (You will have to live close by Palm Springs, California though.) She would make a very amazing and wonderful pet for someone. All she desires to do is to sit in someones lap and purr. Currently she is outside, which is not a very safe place for her where we live.



post signature

1 comment:

  1. Michelle- try petfinder.com. I know they take dogs, but cats too I think. or craigslist..

    jan

    ReplyDelete