Monday, September 21, 2009

What Bribes You?





Think about it. What bribes you? For me, some days it might be an iced mocha from my favorite coffee place. And what I might do for that coffee just depends on how bad I am wanting and *needing* that coffee in the first place. You wouldn't be able to bribe me with any old coffee though, it would definitely need to be an iced mocha, whipped cream optional (depending on my mood), and ONLY from one or two certain coffee places that I adore.

Candy seemed to be the bribe for Landon yesterday. Two packages of sugary, sweet hard candy. You see, Savannah was bored and when she is nice to her brother he will do just about ANYTHING for her. (My guess is that he probably didn't even need the bribe at all, but I could be wrong because after all, he is a 7 year old boy with certain "boy" standards you know.) The bribe: Two hours of dress-up for two boxes of candy. That meant hair, makeup and whatever wardrobe struck Savannah's fancy, and there were plenty, let me tell you. The best one though was the Geisha Girl costume. I was about rolling on the floor when I saw this outfit.

So I asked him about the candy before I knew about the bribe. "Oh Savannah bought it for me." he said. "All I had to do was dress up. It was worth it!"

So again, I ask the question, what would you do for a bribe?

Have a fun week,


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment