Monday, September 28, 2009

Apple, I mean raspberry picking

Me and my sweet Nana.

Cousin Ryder (12) and Landon (7) - Landon ADORES his big cousin.

Robin (my sis) with her basket of fresh-picked raspberries.

Kevin picking raspberries.

Grandpa and Savannah.

Landon looking at the gorgeous sunflowers.

Uncle Matthew helping Emma pick berries.

Me and my sweet nephew Mattison (12)

We all got very dirty shoes!

Silly Emma and her basket full of berries.


We headed off to Oak Glen Saturday afternoon to pick apples. Last year there were plenty of apples and the weather was so nice that we even had to wear light jackets. Perfection. This year was hot, hot hot! Fortunately we did have a cool breeze. Apples were all picked over (so we bought them in the Country Store,) and we picked raspberries instead. So maybe we were hot and dirty, but we left with wonderful memories and important time spent together, which is way more than good enough for me!

Next up will be the pumpkin patch. So tell me, what favorite memories will you be making this holiday season?

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment