Saturday, April 18, 2009

Off to the American Girl Place . . .


Well we're off, very shortly anyway. Tomorrow is Emma's birthday so we are going to the American Girl Place in Los Angeles. Last year we went for both Savannah and Emma's birthdays since they are just a month apart. It was just the three of us. This year we are bringing Daddy, Landon, Aunt "Robbie" and Cousin Maycee. Aunt Robbie has never been and I am totally excited to give her the American Girl experience. (If you're a girl, you will love it no matter what your age.) It was a blast last year and will be even better this year. I'll let you know how it all turns out tomorrow or Monday.


Enjoy your weekend,


Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a wonderful time! They just opened up one here last Fall - and my girl and I went - had a lovely (albeit expensive) mother/daughter time. I loved it!

    Happy B-day -

    ReplyDelete