Friday, January 6, 2012

Emmie-Lou Designs 50% Off Sale on Etsy!

For those of you who know I design jewelry (and even if you don't), I am in the process of closing my Emmie-Lou Designs website. I have moved most of my inventory over to my Etsy store. At the same time, I have decided to have a 50% off sale on most everything in my inventory. I have never had a sale like this before, so please take a look if you are interested in some handcrafted jewelry for a steal.

I plan on moving in a different direction this year. I will be headed towards working on more stamped sterling pieces . . . as time allows. Due to "life" circumstances; this past year and a half or so has left me with little time to indulge in my creative side and I really miss it!



Also, some of my sister's amazing handmade greeting cards are also in my store. Yes I know, Robin is my sister - which automatically makes me biased, but truly, these cards are gorgeous, with amazing attention to detail. My sis is one talented gal.

Well it is getting late on a Friday night. Let the weekend begin!




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment