Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012 and a Paleo Beginning!




Happy New Year everyone! I still cannot believe that we are all the way through 2011. I guess the older you get, the quicker times flies. However, my teenage daughter has even been talking about how fast this past year went.


Our family already eats mostly gluten and dairy free and I would say that our diet is much better than the average diet of an American family but still, I know that there is more I need to do so I started really looking into the Paelo Diet - not as a "diet" per se, but as a lifestyle, which is how it is meant to be. I am one of those people who has been trying for the past year to lose weight through an improved diet and lots of exercise. The more I have been reading, the more I KNOW that embracing the Paleo lifestyle is what I need to do. So today is my "official" day 1 of eating Paleo. I will talk more about my "why" this week. Feel free to follow my journey because I look forward to seeing major results. Blogging about this is as much for me as it is for anybody who needs/wants to make some dietary changes. I am looking forward to the ride - feel free to join me!


Sincerely,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment