Saturday, January 21, 2012

My Jewelry . . . on Etsy . . . all of it!

Yep, it's all on Etsy . . . all 201 pieces of jewelry left over from my Emmie-Lou Designs website.  (And did I mention that most everything is 50% off?)  I am clearing out my older inventory, making room for the new stuff.  I took a hiatus as I was dealing with some "stuff" in my life,  but now I am ready to get back to it in a small and different way.

I still have my website up, because my main email address goes through my web-hosting and is connected to my website.  I need to remedy that but changing emails can be such a pain and I am not quite ready to make all of the change-overs just yet.

Below are a few of the goodies I have on Etsy - go take a peek!  It's all there, in my ETSY shop!











Have a wonderful weekend!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment