Thursday, January 26, 2012

Great New Paleo Recipe - Smoked Paprika Chicken Thighs


I  find myself looking for new recipes since going Paleo.  I still have my favorites,  but I needed something new, easy and different.  I fell in love with the Smoked Paprika Chicken Thighs. Make sure you use the smoked paprika, and not the regular paprika because that smoky flavor just can't be beat!  The recipe calls for chicken thighs with the skin-on, but I had already purchased skinless organic chicken thighs at Costco so I used those instead, and they were still delicious.  I also used grapeseed oil in this recipe and drizzled the thighs with a grapeseed oil before cooking since these were skinless.  I served this dish with a side of steamed veggies and had a very filling and satisfying dinner. 

Did you know spices are good for you?  They were used  for medicinal purposes.  So stock your pantry with some new ones and give them a try.   Not only are they healthy, but they add so much flavor to even the simplest of meals.  I actually enjoy searching through the spices at Homegoods and Marshalls.  You would be surprised at what you can find  for half the price!

  post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment